The Super E is designed with all the exclusive shaping of the Kev Pro, with a flex pattern and outline that is purposely design to provide maximum comfort for normal kiters that are not riding super fast all the time
'The Super E is directly derived from my personal. We really wanted to make sure that every kiteboarder could experience the same level of performance I get with my board without having to ride at high speed and load his board hard all the time.' - Kevin Langeree -
The unique Bottom shaping featuring a full concave bottom with triple concave channels is specifically designed to provide maximum grip in the tip area towards your back foot while letting the water flow more freely in the center of the board for maximum speed.
Our rail edging channels increases the grip in between your feet. So no matter if you’re riding leaning back or centered you will always experience maximum grip. The tips are purposely lighter thanks to their thickness and the lamination in order to minimize inertia and give a very light feel.
The extra thickness in the rail area creates a frame of added stiffness right where you need it the most i.e. between the feet and on the rail edging into the water where the maximum stress occurs giving you the highest responsive platform possible, while the recess close to the rail makes it easier to grab and hold the board.
Mounted with our super binding you will certainly experience the most comfortable ride you’ve ever had.
- Paulownia Wood core: Light, strong, responsive, sustainable
- Double sandwich stringer
- Carbon torsion control
- Triax and Biax fiber weave
- Progressive flex: profile of the board is specifically tapered to provide the perfect flex repartition throughout the whole length of the board
- 3d shape: Full concave bottom with triple concave channels with rail edging channels for unmatched grip both in the tip area and between your feet.
- Made in Poland: Years of Craftman experience for the best quality board possible
Sizes: 134x40 | 137x41,5 | 140x42 | 143x42,5